This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

Fan speed control problem
Hi everyone!
I have a modbus problem, need someone help. according to the modbus documentation the register for the fan control flag should be set to 6, but it's not clear to me how to set the flag for the register. Thank you very much!
{ "name": "1-00 Swing-Read", "bus_datatype": "uint16", "type": "inputregister", "address": 2000, "writable": 0, "datatype": "uint16", "value_bitmask": 0x700, "value_custom": {"0": "P0", "1": "P1", "2": "P2", "3": "P3", "4": "P4", "6": "Swing stop", "7": "Swing on" } },
{ "name": "1-00 Swing-Write", "bus_datatype": "uint16", "type": "register", "address": 2000, "write_bitmask": true, "writable": true, "datatype": "uint16", "value_bitmask": 0x700, "value_custom": {"0": "P0", "1": "P1", "2": "P2", "3": "P3", "4": "P4", "6": "Swing stop", "7": "Swing on" } },
{ "name": "1-00 Fan Speed-Read", "bus_datatype": "uint16", "type": "inputregister", "address": 2000, "writable": 0, "datatype": "uint16", "value_bitmask": 0x7000, "value_custom": {"1": "Low", "3": "Medium", "5": "High" } },
{ "name": "1-00 Fan Speed-Write", "bus_datatype": "uint16", "type": "register", "address": 2000, "write_bitmask": true, "writable": true, "datatype": "uint16", "value_bitmask": 0x7000, "value_custom": {"1": "Low", "3": "Medium", "5": "High" } },

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Check point (2). You need to write 6 to bits 4..7 to enable fan control.
(24.10.2022, 08:19)admin Wrote: Check point (2). You need to write 6 to bits 4..7 to enable fan control.
Thanks for answering! I understand what you mean but I don't have much knowledge about modbus, Can you help me to edit the profile. Thank you!
Update the profile, map an object and write 6 there.
Code:
{
"name": "1-00 Fan Control Enable",
"type": "register",
"address": 2000,
"datatype": "uint16",
"bus_datatype": "uint8",
"value_bitmask": 0x00F0,
"writable": true,
"write_bitmask": true
}
(17.11.2022, 07:11)admin Wrote: Update the profile, map an object and write 6 there.
Code:
{
"name": "1-00 Fan Control Enable",
"type": "register",
"address": 2000,
"datatype": "uint16",
"bus_datatype": "uint8",
"value_bitmask": 0x00F0,
"writable": true,
"write_bitmask": true
}
Thank you very much admin!