This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

Problem with trend logs
Hi,

I have issue with my Homelynk. Seems some trend graphs does not contain any data.. But i can see from logs the objects are in constant change. So there is some sort of issue.. They dont display like other graphs either..

Anyone seen anything similar? There is no storage space issue and I cant see any error messages or something..

regards
Thomas
Hi Thomas,

I have seen this once before after setting the time in the future and setting it back after a while.

If that occurs there will be data written in the trend 'future' time, and the trend will only show new data again after that moment.

Did you do something with your time settings?

BR,

Erwin
(22.10.2016, 16:20)Erwin van der Zwart Wrote: Hi Thomas,

I have seen this once before after setting the time in the future and setting it back after a while.

If that occurs there will be data written in the trend 'future' time, and the trend will only show new data again after that moment.

Did you do something with your time settings?

BR,

Erwin

Hi,

I have not done anything with time/date. Its using NTP and time have been all right. This also goes for the other trend logs.

Is there some way I can see whats going on? Possible to ssh in and check somewhere?

regards
Thomas
Hi Thomas,

Did you try to force refresh the page cache? or try with another browser?

On windows, Ctrl+F5 should do the trick. on Apple cmd+r.
Hi
I had this issue on my lm r2. First the visu lokket and didn't work for 24 hours. Therefore i had to cut the current and reboot( i use 24vdc via uinteruptible power supply.)
Arter IT reboot i lost data inn abort 80 og my 100 trends. With support via teamviewer then found out Thatcher the trends were corrupt and lostSad this could be because of bad sd card. Got instructed to get a New sd card and now it i running smooth again. Lost 1 year of Logging... Sad
(26.10.2016, 20:35)PassivPluss Wrote: Hi
I had this issue on my lm r2. First the visu lokket and didn't work for 24 hours. Therefore i had to cut the current and reboot( i use 24vdc via uinteruptible power supply.)
Arter IT reboot i lost data inn abort 80 og my 100 trends. With support via teamviewer then found out Thatcher the trends were corrupt and lostSad this could be because of bad sd card. Got instructed to get a New sd card and now it i running smooth again. Lost 1 year of Logging... Sad

Hi,

I think there must be a issue writing to the files (rrd databases) that these logs are contained in. Could be disk problem, but since i dont have a SD card it must be on the device itself. I have Schneider Homelynk and i cant see a SD card slot anywhere..

I have done a factory / full restore and import of backup but did not help. So now I have deleted the graphs...

regards
Thomas
Hello,

The same happened to me and it has already happened twice in the last month.
The first time it happened in all the trends, I returned to create the trends and it worked for 2 or 3 days and it happened again, in all the trends except for 1.

Anyone can help me??
Can you make a reboot and see what happened wit trends?
------------------------------
Ctrl+F5
I've done that and it's still the same
Do you mean that you didn't lost any data and all is OK ?
Ctrl+F5
No, what I want to say is that I still do not see the trends logs. It still does not work
Can you create new trend, leave it for few hours and reboot again?
Ctrl+F5
Good morning,

I have done as you said, I leave it along weekend and I have restarted to see what happened.
The new trends work well, but the others don´t work.
It looks like you had bad luck and while LM was saving trends you had power shortage and the old trend files got corrupted. We will look in to it if we can improve it somehow. The only way is to delete the old ones and create new one, sorry for that.
Ctrl+F5
Ok, thanks.

Is there any way to backup only trends? Not the whole LM Backup.

Thanks
you can export them to other format but backup which you can restore is only full one.
Ctrl+F5
Ok,

Thank you