This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

Mosaic Rotary Dimmer Icon
Hello,
Recently I noticed what rotary dimmer icon disappeared.
Before firmware update everything were fine, but after they started randomly disappear. 
Now I do not see them whatever I do or change.

Maybe this is known bug, I did not found threads with similar problems...
Thank you.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Can you send your Mosaic backup via PM?
Thanks for the backup but I cannot reproduce this issue. Which browser/platform are you using? Can you try a different browser?
I am using MacOS with Safari, but also I see same issue on iPhone(App or safari).
Tested with Chrome and everything works correctly...
Other iPhone works correctly(App)...

Tried to reset web pages data on iPhone did not helped, same with creating new user...
Maybe try to uninstall the app and install it again.
------------------------------
Ctrl+F5
Mosaic update has been published. Please update and see if it works for you.
Updated and now everything is working as it should. Magic... Smile
Thank you.
Hello 
i have a display problem with rotary dimmer mosaic, it is not taking the right state value , exp : i put value 50% ( 50% is sent on the KNX) and it will jump to 90%on mosaic ( not sent on the KNX bus) 
i did already the last update
is the object scale or 1byte unsigned?
Ctrl+F5
(08.12.2022, 13:31)Daniel Wrote: is the object scale or 1byte unsigned?

yes

(08.12.2022, 16:26)YOUSSEF Wrote:
(08.12.2022, 13:31)Daniel Wrote: is the object scale or 1byte unsigned?

yes

its scale
Did you change the maximum/minimum value in the settings?
Ctrl+F5
(08.12.2022, 16:34)Daniel Wrote: Did you change the maximum/minimum value in the settings?

I did change at first , and then put it back 0-100% , same nothing change.
Please double check that both control and status object have same dpt scale. I just played with it and it works just fine. Widget will show what is in status object so make sure correct value is there.
Ctrl+F5
Hello, I have noticed that since the previous mosaic update of October something happens with the rotating icon of percentage of blinds.

I have made the updates available and constantly updating the cloud. I can only reproduce this by accessing the cloud from a mobile device, in this case with an iPhone from Safari and Chrome. From a PC it does not play.

My steps to reproduce the problem are:
-1. Access mosaic from the cloud, the rotary icon appears but without the value in %.
-2. I lock the mobile device so that the screen turns off and unlock again. Now the percentage appears.
-3. When leaving the page and re-entering it, it disappears again.
Mosaic has been updated, see if it fixes the issue for you.
(12.12.2022, 12:19)admin Wrote: Mosaic has been updated, see if it fixes the issue for you.

Perfect! Thank you very much for the speed