This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

Saving GA Values?
Hello,

Group objects that have a value assigned to them, are theese saved retentive in a secure way?
Or must I save the value to storage / trends to be safe?
I have noticed that last value retain after reboot of LM, which is enough for me because I only want the latest registered value and no trends or history. Some BOOL and some Values.

I'm working on an automated script to control heating so it's important that the LM retain set values after a power loss or reboot so I'm looking for the best, yet easy practice. Smile
The last value is always saved but we are saving whole project every 30 min. This is happening to preserve life time of SD card.
------------------------------
Ctrl+F5
(18.11.2022, 08:38)Daniel Wrote: The last value is always saved but we are saving whole project every 30 min.  This is happening to preserve life time of SD card.

Hi Daniel, 

I have a question about GA value saved in LM. 

I'd like to save the last value of a GA inside LM and read it from the KNX bus. The GA has no objects inside because is a logic output from LM. Is this possible?
See this: https://forum.logicmachine.net/showthrea...d=30#pid30