This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

Schneider Electric Zigbee radiator valve question
Before buying a couple of zigbee radiator valves I was wondering if anyone had any experience with them.
I'm looking at the Schneider / Merten Wiser Smart Home Radiator Valve (CCTFR6100).

Are these compatible with the Zigbee integration in the LM?

Apart from zigbee I was also looking at Enocean models, quite pricey considering the zigbee models, but without batteries.
Are Enocean radiator valves something to consider?

Thanks for the replies!
Yes it works with LM.
------------------------------
Ctrl+F5
Hi,

What is the best practice so implement Schneider Wiser products such as radiator valve, smokedetector, temp/humidity sensors.
Connect them directly to the LM or do it require to use the Schneider Wiser Zigbee gateway?

If the Gateway is required, possible to communicate over IP or do one need a ZigBee USB stick?
Do it directly on LM.
------------------------------
Ctrl+F5