This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

Reset Button
Is it possible that, in older firmwares , when pressing 10s + 10s the reset button, the program is erased but network settings, images, ... are kept? And in newer firmwares all is set to factory defaults?

Thanks.
How old? I think this was implemented 10 years ago and never changed.
------------------------------
Ctrl+F5
2018 firmware, is it possible?

I've seen this:
https://forum.logicmachine.net/showthrea...set+button
Which HW do you have?
Ctrl+F5
LM5 lite
Then HW factory reset must work as described. The only option which comes to my mind is card in read-only mode.
Ctrl+F5
(16.11.2022, 11:07)Daniel Wrote: Then HW factory reset must work as described.  The only option which comes to my mind is card in read-only mode.

I'll check but I don't think so... because yesterday I updated firmware whitout any issue....

I'm trying to explain the whole case...
We have an installation where there is a LM5Lite with 2018 firmware, in some point it stopped working and we saw that there was no program but images and network settings were still in there... Then we uptdated firmware to last version and restored last backup and it's working fine.
So we thought that in older firmwares, in some way, it's possible to erase the program keepping network setting, ... using the reset button
It sound to me like someone used factory reset but software factory reset but for this he would need admin account. This is not possible via HW factory reset.
Ctrl+F5
(16.11.2022, 12:50)Daniel Wrote: It sound to me like someone used factory reset but software factory reset but for this he would need admin account. This is not possible via HW factory reset.

Ok i'll try to discover what happend...
Thanks!