This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

LM 5 Lite not connecting to Internet
Hi! 
I am facing a problem on a new LM 5 Lite , that cannot connect to the Internet for some reason.
I am trying to download new Applications but I am receiving the message I am posting .The firewall of the modem /router is disabled. I can ping 8.8.8.8 and 8.8.4.4 but no connection for LM. I have also Internet on my PC .
What is the problem with the connection? 
Thank you in advance 
BR.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Try a different DNS - 1.1.1.1 or 192.168.1.1 if your router has a DNS server. Can you ping 157.90.169.227 and openrb.com from LM?
I tried different DNS servers but without luck
How I am going to ping this address?
System config > Status > Network utilities
(22.11.2022, 12:50)admin Wrote: System config > Status > Network utilities

These are the results for pinging the specific address

Ok, but what happens if you ping a domain name (openrb.com) instead of an IP address?
(22.11.2022, 13:54)admin Wrote: Ok, but what happens if you ping a domain name (openrb.com) instead of an IP address?

This is it

Try rebooting LM.
It didn't worked again. Maybe a hard reset to factory default?

(22.11.2022, 14:10)admin Wrote: Try rebooting LM.

I fixed it only bu changing the IP address from some reason to 192.168.1.200. And now it works
Run this script once and post what you get in Logs tab:
Code:
res, err = require('socket.http').request('https://apps-v16-1.logicmachine.net/')
log(res, err)
I facing the same issue with a W4K.

I tried your script and got this result so it seems to work.

Test connection 26.12.2022 15:55:30
* arg: 1
  * string: .

* arg: 2
  * number: 200
Your W4K uses a different server to load the application list.
(27.12.2022, 07:25)admin Wrote: Your W4K uses a different server to load the application list.

Understood but still the same problem.
(05.01.2023, 17:18)Joep Wrote:
(27.12.2022, 07:25)admin Wrote: Your W4K uses a different server to load the application list.

Understood but still the same problem.
SE app store runs on SE server and they have full control of it. There is not much we can help here.
------------------------------
Ctrl+F5