This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

SL Firmware downgrade
Hello 
Is it possible to downgrade SL firmware?
and for which versions?
Best Regards,
Firmware downgrade is generally not supported. You can install an older version via recovery but the backup from a newer version might not work. Why do you want to do it?
(28.11.2022, 07:57)admin Wrote: Firmware downgrade is generally not supported. You can install an older version via recovery but the backup from a newer version might not work. Why do you want to do it?

I have ETS commissioning issue which was not exist before the upgrade.
I upgrade to V2.6.0 to still have remote commission via port 3671.

but the issue after upgrade is that I cannot download to devices support KNX secure, while KNX secure deactivated.
Best Regards,
Hi there,

Is there a solution for secure and working KNX IP Tunneling over internet with ETS6 on firmware 2.8.0 for SL or Wiser?
PS: Client router is configured with open 3671 for the public IP at my office.

Best,
No, and there will never come a solution for open ports on 3671 as this is considered as a serious cyber security leak.

If you want to connect to a remote site you need a secure connection to that site and can be done by VPN router or equal solution.

We are looking to provide such a solution over our cloud platform but this is not committed yet and there is nothing in development at the moment.