This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

suggestions for new features
I would like to use this thread for users to give feedback of functions I would like to have in future LM software.
1: multiligual, the possibility to change the english language in visual screens to own language would be great. Like start page, user visu, touch visu, schedular and trend pages. The system and programming pages is ok with english. I would gladly help with the norwegian translate.
2: as earlier mentioned the modbus mapper should have a possibility to add or update profiles for working devices. Had ro delete an working profile multiple times to add a couple of adresses extra. Or the possibility to map knx adress in json file so it doesnt have to be done manualy.
3:in trend setup we can chose 1 minute data. can this be used to make trend in the trend menu?

More to come... Smile
Passivpluss
1. Next firmware will have some translations added. We can send you files for translation if you are really up to creating Norwegian language files.

2. That's too complicated technically. Profile is used only when creating new devices. It is converted to internal format and linked to the new device. This means that changing/deleting profile does not affect the device. Mapping inside the profile can be good for development but we have another solution in the works. There will be a separate form that will allow to read register/coil values with a specified data format. It can even be possible to generate JSON chunk from that form. This way you don't have to map to group addresses while developing.

3. We are working on this feature, but most probably it will have 5-minute interval as 1-minute requires quite a lot of space to store all of the data.
1 Depends on how much work it is, as I got my hands full at the moment. But in a couple of months I can make it happenWink

2 If you mean that one can add a register in the mapping window, that would be great. We got the possibillty to delete but not add at the moment.

5 min interval is plentyWink Hoping it will be integrated at next firmware, when is it due?
(20.07.2015, 21:30)PassivPluss Wrote: 1 Depends on how much work it is, as I got my hands full at the moment. But in a couple of months I can make it happenWink

2 If you mean that one can add a register in the mapping window, that would be great. We got the possibillty to delete but not add at the moment.

5 min interval is plentyWink Hoping it will be integrated at next firmware, when is it due?

I can help you with Polish translation Smile  of device and manual.
(20.07.2015, 21:30)PassivPluss Wrote: 1 Depends on how much work it is, as I got my hands full at the moment. But in a couple of months I can make it happenWink

I could help with Spanish and/or German
thanks guys!
I think we have Spanish and German translations already, will check on Polish and in case it is missing, will email translation file Smile
I get a minor bug using touch mode when dimming lams using slider. I use seperate feedback object that comes from the Schneider dimmer. When i push the arrows  for dimming. The slider jumps the preset % and the lamp and xx% waits for the feedback.
when using the direct touch on the slider the xx% instantly jumps to the value indicated on the slider without waiting for the feedback object. The on/off lamp(yellow/grey) waits for the feedback.
on the attachment you can se that lys spisebord has slider on 60% but the feedback xx% and on/off waits for the feedback value, this has been pushed on arrows to get that value.
the lys trapp has been pushed on the slider directly and the xx% hasn't waited for the feedback.
can you adjust?

i have problems using system page from my samsung s4 active. The problem is the automatic screen adjustment feature from LM. as you can see from the attachments.
when opening page it comes fully zoomed out. When zooming in to make minor adjustment of objects the screen makes the texts automatic adjusted so that its impossible to find the correct object. My way of getting the work done is to zoom out again and turn telephone 90 degreas so it gets new adjustment for landscape and then turn it back to get it corrected.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Editing or adding many objects is complicated. Is it possible to make a export/import function to csv or excel?
The touch visualising is messy as there is no way of dividing objects or choose the order?
I would also like to suggest a mass edit function of visualisation parameters and custom values. Bit of a pain when I'd like to show "Enabled /disabled" instead of 0/1 to the end users in the visualisation  and similar.

I would also like to suggest a mass edit function of visualisation parameters and custom values. Bit of a pain when I'd like to show "Enabled /disabled" instead of 0/1 to the end users in the visualisation  and similar.
Quote: I would also like to suggest a mass edit function of visualisation parameters and custom values. Bit of a pain when I'd like to show "Enabled /disabled" instead of 0/1 to the end users in the visualisation  and similar.

Already planned for next release Smile
How is the Norwegian translation going? I offering my help with translating into norwegian unless it's done.
KingCanute, I will email you the translation file.
Thanks for help!
(08.10.2015, 13:04)edgars Wrote: KingCanute, I will email you the translation file.
Thanks for help!

I'll start with it during the weekend, going to take some time to get it done. There was alot of parameters to translate Smile
(08.10.2015, 14:16)KingCanute Wrote:
(08.10.2015, 13:04)edgars Wrote: KingCanute, I will email you the translation file.
Thanks for help!

I'll start with it during the weekend, going to take some time to get it done. There was alot of parameters to translate Smile

I'm happy to assist or proofread, if needed.

kes
(11.10.2015, 20:20)kes Wrote:
Thanks for help!

kes

Hi,

I'm working with another person here on the forum, we're almost done with the translation. Missing about 30-40% before we're done.
But I could mail you the finished result, to have a third person view on the translation, incase we missed something.
(12.10.2015, 12:56)KingCanute Wrote:
(11.10.2015, 20:20)kes Wrote:
Thanks for help!

kes

Hi,

I'm working with another person here on the forum, we're almost done with the translation. Missing about 30-40% before we're done.
But I could mail you the finished result, to have a third person view on the translation, incase we missed something.

Great workWink
I havent had the chance to do anything so great that you can.
Blir fint å få alt på norsk Wink
Edgars,

If you would like a Dutch version, feel free to send me the translation file.

Kind regards,

George
George,
thanks for your responsiveness, we have Dutch translation already Smile
And what about the French one ?
I could work on it ..
mooselight, thanks, have it as well already Smile