This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

Visualization problem
Hello.

I cant access the visualization from another user than the admin login. What am i doing wrong? Angel

[Image: xLU1oha.png]

[Image: UXpaQw1.png]
So i works Smile i just needed to add /scada-vis after the ip-adress to the LM.
Check if you have hidden the Visualization icon from the default view. As admin click "Edit user view" (4 red squares icon) in the top right corner, then click "Show/hide applications" (eye icon).
(05.12.2022, 07:33)admin Wrote: Check if you have hidden the Visualization icon from the default view. As admin click "Edit user view" (4 red squares icon) in the top right corner, then click "Show/hide applications" (eye icon).

wow... I have so much to learn here  Big Grin thanks admin, now the user can see the Vis app in the start menu! 

Love the LM! Keep up the good work!!