This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

BluOS gateway application - volunteers?
We have developped a Gateway application for BluOS 

BluOS is a high-end multi-room audio/steaming/... platform. A bit like Sonos ... but at a next level from audio quality and user interface point of view. Several audio brands support BluOS, like, NAD, Bluesound, DALI, Monitor Audio, Roksan, psb, ...

Anyway, I'm not here to make publicity for BluOS, I am here to look for volunteers to test our application.
Our application will be available as BluLib, to run on existing LM-product family. And as a dedicated gateway, for users not interested in the LM as such.

The gateway application includes player autodiscovery, semi-automatic configuration, and a BluOS look & feel visualisation.
[Image: BluWayVizu1.png]
The dedicated gateway version BluWay also has an autoconfigured BACnet server and modbus slave-server on board.

The BluWay/BluLib also has TTS (text to speech) functionality, allowing to make realtime synthesized (neural voices) announcements on the audio channels.

As a selected volunteers you will get the application and license for the rest of your days.

Are you interested in testing this BluOS gateway, then get in touch with us.
Provide me some details about your knwoledge/link to BluOS, and what BluOS equipment you have.  

Kind regards,
Christof
Don't ask what we can do in KNX but wonder what we can't - www.KNXlogic.eu