This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

LM Visualization transition
Hi Admin,
I'm preparing for a project including 19 Logic Machines.Every logic machine have their own visualization page.
I think i'm able to redirect user to requested ui on another LM.But i'm not sure is there a limit or point to note.

Thanks for your help.
You can use Link visualization element with "Link to" set to "External link" to switch between LMs. Another option is to use a central LM for visualization. How many users will you have?
The project is observing handicap lifts , escalators and generators.I dont know the exact user number.But i dont think more than 5 users.
Having a common visualization on the central LM is more convenient for the end user. You can use KNX/IP to exchange values between LMs.
Thanks admin