This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

VPN disconnects while pressing save at Mosaic
Hi,

While I am connected with Fortigate VPN to a remote client, by pressing the save button at Mosaic's configuration page, the connection to VPN gets down. I have tried this several times and it always happens. 
The remote device is an LM5Lite with the latest 2022 firmware.

Any information will be helpful.
Are you sure that VPN disconnects or simply LM cannot be reached? How large is the Mosaic JSON backup?
(12.12.2022, 07:13)admin Wrote: Are you sure that VPN disconnects or simply LM cannot be reached? How large is the Mosaic JSON backup?

Thank you for your answer. 
The issue seemed to be from VPN's side. I had also asked for support from the IT department and finally, something was wrong with the VPN setting.

JSON file was not large at all, and the reaction was VPN disconnection and not a reaching LM issue.

A parallel issue is also existing in this project. The issue has to do with the GA status update. For example, if I trigger a command, to switch ON the light from LM or ETS, LM does not receive any response at status GA. While I am monitoring this GA from ETS diagnostic tool (connected to any of the 3 IP routers), the status updates were successfully logged.  The network topology consists of 3 IP routers (with no active filters) and one LM (with KNX IP routing connection) on the same VLAN. All devices are connected to different ethernet switches. This issue was also forwarded to the IT department but with no success for the moment.