This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

Strange behaviors LM5 and MOSAIC
Greetings I have 2 problems with lm5: 1 by scanning line connected with usb adapter I see all devices, using lm as interface no. 2 visualization with visu works correctly while with mosaic it doesn't, I can control the devices but then if I go out and come back in the status does not correspond to reality. what can i check Thank you
Seems to me like LM is busy. Check if it is not overloaded and also bus traffic. When you see not correct status values check objects in LM if they have correct values.
------------------------------
Ctrl+F5
For Mosaic issue try installing 2022 RC1 firmware and the updating Mosaic to the latest version.
(15.12.2022, 11:10)admin Wrote: For Mosaic issue try installing 2022 RC1 firmware and the updating Mosaic to the latest version.

I updated masaic the problem seems solved, as far as scanning is concerned the problem persists in usb see all devices with LM no.

What can I check

Thank you
(15.12.2022, 11:10)admin Wrote: For Mosaic issue try installing 2022 RC1 firmware and the updating Mosaic to the latest version.

In my LM5 lite i.MX6

have this firmware
i try to dowload the firmware from forum but when try update have a message not valid firmware.

The problem from scan line through the LM it still persists and I have no TP overload .
Try downloading it again, sometimes file is corrupted.
------------------------------
Ctrl+F5
How many KNX devices do you have on the line? Can you record group monitor in ETS while doing the scan and send it to us?
(15.12.2022, 14:09)admin Wrote: How many KNX devices do you have on the line? Can you record group monitor in ETS while doing the scan and send it to us?

In allegate compresse file form scan line and diagnose i have 38 component on line

Attached Files
.zip   line control.zip (Size: 39.84 KB / Downloads: 8)