This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

1-Wire Beginner
Can someone help me to set up 1-Wire sensors? I'm not very familiar with the LM yet. Thanks
Sensors are discovered automatically once connected to 1-Wire bus. After that you can map sensor values to LM objects.
OK. will be found automatically. but where can I find the LM objects? would like to bring this into the KNX.

can i find instructions or screenshots somewhere?
Page 17:
https://openrb.com/wp-content/uploads/20...3.2022.pdf
thank, knx is for me ok, but where can I find the 1-Wire sensors and how do I link them to KNX?
sorry, but beginner ;-)
Do you have LM with 1-wire interface on it?
------------------------------
Ctrl+F5
no, 1-Wire Scheider Electric Wiser for KNX 1. Generation
Wiser for KNX does not have this functionality, you must buy LM with 1-wire support and then all will be very clear.
Ctrl+F5
only usb interface
Only LM support 1-wire
Ctrl+F5
shame, had understood that should go with a script

thanks
There is no 1-wire interface (the physical connection of the wire) available on the Wiser for KNX so a 1-wire device cannot be connected to a Wiser for KNX controller, therefore you need a certain LM model with the physical interface.