This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

Wiser for KNX remote keeps asking for credentials
Trying to use "Wiser for KNX" remote app (version 3.1.49 for iOS - the newest Wiser Cloud app is not available in Norway yet).
It worked yesterday, but today, the app keeps asking me for "Controller password". 
I am 100% sure that I am entering the right credentials ("admin" + PASSWORD). 
I have even changed the password directly in the WEB UI ("Admin access") and tried numerous times, triple-checking CAPS LOCK.

I have "Remote connectivity" enabled.
Wiser is running latest FW 2.8
(As mentioned: It worked fine yesterday - both local and over 4G)

Happens both when using CLOUD CONTROL Login and LOCAL CONTROL (home network) login.

I feel so stupid. What am I missing out on here? Grateful for any hints.

Thanks in advance

See screendump below/attached.

This is something only SE can help you, contact SE support.
------------------------------
Ctrl+F5
I m facing the same issue.
Do we have an update for these bug?
just4info

Since today my customers and me getting an Error 408 if we try to Login in "Wiser KNX" App...

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

same issue here....there is a problem in the cloud service ( maintenance ? )...i hope for a fast resolve
KNX Advanced Partner + Tutor
SE says it is fixed, reboot w4k
Ctrl+F5
I don't have this information.....I understand he closed the old app service (this is a very big problem for me and my customers)
(26.01.2023, 16:01)toujour Wrote: I don't have this information.....I understand he closed the old app service (this is a very big problem for me and my customers)

This is SE own solution, contact SE support.
Ctrl+F5
Same issue here - tried reboot etc, but did not improve anything. Please post here if any of you guys find a solution to the problem.
Schneider Wiser (homeLynk), Power Tags, DALI, Multitouch Pro, Panasonic Heating pump, Flexit balansed ventilation, HUE integration, Lemus Speaker system. Tibber integration.
Hello,
Wiser KNX App: Microsoft cloud services has yesterday problems and were down during morning. Now cloud is back and most of the controllers automatically connected back to cloud. If not check your cloud connector status and contact SE customer care center when issue persists.

Wiser for KNX remote App (old): this app has unfortunately expired certificates. Fixed version is under process of releasing and should be available soon for iOS, Android. It will be version 3.1.50.
In a countries where new Wiser KNX App is available soon the old one is going to be take out from the Apple app store and Google play.
In my case, I received the following from SE. Setting the HTTPS mode to "HTTP and HTTPS enabled" solved the problem for me.
(Norway is still on the old version of the "Wiser for KNX" app)

To set this mode: Go to "Services" and "HTTP server" and then check the field "HTTPS mode".

FROM SE:
-----------------------
There is a recommendation from our developers:
we have found a small bug in firmware 2.8.0 regarding VPN connection. When the HTTPs is enabled as we recommend in pop up window after firmware upgrade and accepted the VPN is not working. This can cause an issue with our old Wiser for KNX remote app.

If it is your case activate back HTTP and HTTPS enabled option in HTTPS mode.

(27.01.2023, 13:01)pms Wrote: Hello,
Wiser KNX App: Microsoft cloud services has yesterday problems and were down during morning. Now cloud is back and most of the controllers automatically connected back to cloud. If not check your cloud connector status and contact SE customer care center when issue persists.

Wiser for KNX remote App (old): this app has unfortunately expired certificates. Fixed version is under process of releasing and should be available soon for iOS, Android. It will be version 3.1.50.
In a countries where new Wiser KNX App is available soon the old one is going to be take out from the Apple app store and Google play.

The problem is that the new app doesn't have the tablet\PC visualization so there is not a solution

SE had a very bad idea
Hello,
Let me inform you that Wiser for KNX remote app (legacy) v 3.1.50 is available on Apple app store and Google play solving issue with expired certificates.
(02.02.2023, 13:44)pms Wrote: Hello,
Let me inform you that Wiser for KNX remote app (legacy) v 3.1.50 is available on Apple app store and Google play solving issue with expired certificates.

Not sure about. Sad
The version downloadable in the Norwegian Apple store (each country have their own set of apps) does not work. You keep getting denied access when inputing the user name and password for the controller using HTTPS.
You have to set Wiser Network -HTTP Services to HTTP to get things to work (and this not as safe as HTTPS).

I just can't fathom why Schneider can't solve this problem.
Anyone know if there is Cloud connector troubleshooting guide for Wiser for KNX?
You can enable some logs in it, may tell you something.
Ctrl+F5