This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

BACnet scanning
Hi,

I am trying to scan a BACnet network through LM5Lite (20160927). I have install the respective package (genohm-scada-bacnet 20160628). Scanning does not bring any of the two BACnet /IP devices which are existing to the network. A 3rd party BACnet explorer is working fine with this BACnet network.
Do i have to follow a specific workflow in order to scan BACnet networks through LM5Lite?
Are you running BACnet server on the same device? This combination will only work if server is set to run on a non standard port.
(01.11.2016, 12:42)admin Wrote: Are you running BACnet server on the same device? This combination will only work if server is set to run on a non standard port.

So in order for LM to work as a client and also as a Server the BACnet server port must be other than 47808. Is that right?
Correct
(03.11.2016, 13:08)admin Wrote: Correct
I have changed the port number in BACnet settings tab to 47809. BACnet scanning still does not find any BACnet device.