This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

Mosaic stopped working
Thanks, unfortunately the log does not provide any useful info on why the disconnect happens. Have you tested it using wifi and mobile data on the phone? Is there any difference? Can you also try browser on the phone, not the app.
I did a full restore, then I restored with the backup again. Then it worked out. Strange error..
(18.01.2023, 11:41)admin Wrote: Thanks, unfortunately the log does not provide any useful info on why the disconnect happens. Have you tested it using wifi and mobile data on the phone? Is there any difference? Can you also try browser on the phone, not the app.

Have checked using wifi, 5g and even vpn from the US. The problem is the same on both the app and browser (safari).
The strange think is that on android phone everything works fine
Which iOS version?
(18.01.2023, 12:22)admin Wrote: Which iOS version?

iOS 16.2 but is not just on iOS... the same problem occurs using desktop pc (w11) with firefox and chrome.
Do you have any other cloud accounts that you can try? Also try cloud in Safari in private mode.
(18.01.2023, 12:27)admin Wrote: Do you have any other cloud accounts that you can try? Also try cloud in Safari in private mode.

Tried the same LM on another account (gtsamis2010@gmail.com) from browser still the same, also from client's iphone in Safari private mode

-- Update
Just tried from my home PC with Chrome and works fine. The only diference, at least on pc's, is browser ver. Home PC Chrome Ver 109.0.5414.74 Office PC Chrome Ver 109.0.5414.75
I think it's some kind of a networking issue. But just to be sure can you try accessing cloud using Firefox on your office PC?
(19.01.2023, 09:19)admin Wrote: I think it's some kind of a networking issue. But just to be sure can you try accessing cloud using Firefox on your office PC?

I have tried to access remote.logicmachine.net from several pc's on completely diferent networks with firefox, chrome and in every case i'm facing the same problem.
It's so wired... everything works fine on my mobile (android) and home pc, but on client's iphone and several other pc's keeps returning to login form.
Hello. I have a problem of connection with cloud. When I log in on app it look that all function well,
the connection icon is green and it say connection OK, but the feedback is not real and I can't execute any command. If I login with xxx.ccc.vvv.bbb/apps/data/mosaic30/ it work correctly. After if I synchronize with the button apposite inxxx.ccc.vvv.bbb/apps/data/lmcloud/ the app function again. It's possible create resident script on LM to synchronize automatically the connection?
Best regards.
Fabio Rusconi
Check that LM cloud is updated to the latest version. Post what you have in LM cloud app logs.
(24.07.2023, 06:35)admin Wrote: Check that LM cloud is updated to the latest version. Post what you have in LM cloud app logs.

I updated the FW and it look function well.

Best regards