This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

Programming devices via ZeroTier
Hello,

I have an installation with one LM5 and three Ip router, with ZeroTier I can reach LM5 via ETS but I can't program devices. In diagnostic I can't reach any of the devices via individual address but if I scan the line I can definitely see them and bus monitor works.

I know that probably is something simple but I can't figure out what the problem is, any ideas?

Thanks
You can only program devices directly connected to LM.
------------------------------
Ctrl+F5
Is there any way to use LM5 as a gateway to reach ip routers?
If you change temporarily LM knx mode to tunneling and set connection to your IP router it might actually work. Never tested Smile
Ctrl+F5
Nope, if I set lm5 to tunnelling I can't even reach it via ETS. I'll do some other tests though.
Check PM and let me know if it works.
Ctrl+F5
Hello all

I have the same problem... i was programming devices ok until Wednesday 18.01.2023 but now i can not program KNX devices that are connected directly to LM.

Logic machine is online, i can reach it and ETS show Connection on ... only i can not program devices or control group addresses.

Thank you for your help

Admirim
Check that LM KNX connection mode is set to TP-UART.
Yes, LM KNX connection is set to TP-UART and i was programing devices for 2 days... until Wednesday 18.01.2023
Your problem is totally different then the one mentioned above. Check what has changed in your installation since 18.01
Ctrl+F5
(18.01.2023, 10:07)Ceros2112 Wrote: Nope, if I set lm5 to tunnelling I can't even reach it via ETS. I'll do some other tests though.

Have you solve it, I have the same problem. How can I access to program knx devices below IProuters?
When I access to knx network using zerotier, and my logicMachine is configured with address (1.1.0), as line acopler. Now I can only program knx devices located in line 1.1.x, but I can not access knx devices below IPRouter (1.2.0), even when they are in the same network switch.
I have tried, like you do, LM5 to tunnelling, but I can not reach via ETS.
Have you solve the problem?
best regards
Roger

(18.01.2023, 10:11)Daniel Wrote: Check PM and let me know if it works.

Hello:

What´s PM?

Have you solve it?, I have the same problem. How can I access to program knx devices below IProuters?
When I access to knx network using zerotier, and my logicMachine is configured with address (1.1.0), as line acopler. Now I can only program knx devices located in line 1.1.x, but I can not access knx devices below IPRouter (1.2.0), even when they are in the same network switch.
best regards
Roger

(18.01.2023, 10:11)Daniel Wrote: Check PM and let me know if it works.

Hello:

What´s PM?

Have you solve it?, I have the same problem. How can I access to program knx devices below IProuters?
best regards
Roger
I d like to know also, can you share the info not even in  PM?
-----------
FRANCE SMARTHOME & SMARTBUILDING INTEGRATION
SE ECO EXPERT
Upcoming firmware will have this option as standard, please be patient a bit
Ctrl+F5
Hello from Greece,

Because of our many projects that they need this solution, could we have a trial too?
Thank you in advance.
(24.10.2023, 15:31)domotiqa Wrote: I d like to know also, can you share the info not even in  PM?

Please, Could you tell me what PM means?
thank you, best regards
Roger
(30.10.2023, 10:08)batistacaceres Wrote:
(24.10.2023, 15:31)domotiqa Wrote: I d like to know also, can you share the info not even in  PM?

Please, Could you tell me what PM means?
thank you, best regards
Roger

PM = Private Message

Someone calls it DM - Direct Message
(24.10.2023, 15:39)Daniel Wrote: Upcoming firmware will have this option as standard, please be patient a bit

Hi Daniel. correct me if I'm wrong.

I have LM with line 1.1.x and 2 IP routers  with line 1.2.x. and 1.3.x

right now i can't program line 1.2.x due to security reasons while i'm connected to LM (but can, if I connected to router of line 1.3.x)

with new firmware i will can set KNX connection mode in LM to Tunneling and set the IP of router 1.2.x and then it would be possible to programm devices in line 1.2.x, while I'm connected to  LM?
(06.11.2023, 12:56)AEK Wrote:
(24.10.2023, 15:39)Daniel Wrote: Upcoming firmware will have this option as standard, please be patient a bit

right now i can't program line 1.2.x due to security reasons while i'm connected to LM (but can, if I connected to router of line 1.3.x)

with new firmware i will can set KNX connection mode in LM to Tunneling and set the IP of router 1.2.x and then it would be possible to programm devices in line 1.2.x, while I'm connected to  LM?

Correct
Ctrl+F5
(06.11.2023, 13:07)Daniel Wrote:
(06.11.2023, 12:56)AEK Wrote:

Correct

Hi, Daniel! new firmware is released, is this feature implemented?
Yes, see in KNX settings: Pass ind. telegrams via IP Routing
Ctrl+F5