This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

[OLD] LogicMachine firmware 2023 RC1
LM firmware 2023 RC2: https://forum.logicmachine.net/showthread.php?tid=4572

LM firmware 2023 RC1 is ready for testing.

Changes from 2022 RC1:
  • Default send delta for Modbus is now set to 0.2 to prevent overloading LM with duplicate or very similar values.
  • Fixed iOS issue with dropped connection to the visualization that happens when device go to sleep.
  • Minor bug fixes and documentation updates.

BACnet client via scripting can now execute read/write requests in parallel if the target device IP address is set explicitly (bacnet.deviceip). Requires genohm-scada-bacnet_20230120 from extra packages to be installed. BACnet server can also be used together with client scripts in this case.
Code:
require('bacnet')

-- read from 192.168.0.21, device ID 21
bacnet.deviceip = '192.168.0.21'
val1 = bacnet.readvalue(21, 'binary value', 2049)
val2 = bacnet.readvalue(21, 'binary value', 2050)
val3 = bacnet.readvalue(21, 'binary value', 2051)
log(val1, val2, val3)
I have already posted this page with another error in the Visual Forum as a separate thread, but here I think I now have an error that has been added due to the last (both?) RC firmware.

I have inserted an object of the type "URL" at one point, which is now no longer displayed since my update to RC1. Everything was OK with the last release. Can this be the case?

You can only see the URL object in the edit mask.

Current presentation:

Editing mask with the object:

The object to be inserted:

Has worked flawlessly so far as I said
Go to Utilities > Vis. configuration and enable "Allow external resources (JS/CSS)".
(25.01.2023, 10:46)admin Wrote: Go to Utilities > Vis. configuration and enable "Allow external resources (JS/CSS)".

Thanks, it's back... is that a new option or did I forgot it to enable after my update?

It's a new security option.
Hello,
I have tried to update the firmware to the new version and it gives me an error since the last update, it does not let firmware load, the installed version is SW: 20221205, how can I solve it?

thanks!
What kind of error exactly are you getting?
(30.01.2023, 06:44)admin Wrote: What kind of error exactly are you getting?

Hello, I send you attached a screenshot of the failure
Did you use both correct firmware image and signature file? Try downloading both files again.
(30.01.2023, 08:09)admin Wrote: Did you use both correct firmware image and signature file? Try downloading both files again.
OK, I was missing the signature file, thank you very much
Good afternoon.
registered to post this, thank you very much. For a long time I could not explain to the customer how this is how it turns out.

Fixed iOS issue with dropped connection to the visualization that happens when device go to sleep.