This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

[OLD] LogicMachine firmware 2023 RC2
LM firmware 2023 RC2 is ready for testing. Note that the previous update had incorrect firmware for LM5 Lite + Ext.

Changes from 2023 RC1:
  • Fixed gauge rendering issue in Firefox
  • Fixed a rare database bug which lead to grp.getvalue() and other functions to return an empty result
  • Fixed cloud Schedulers not working after using cloud Trends

Video tutorials: https://forum.logicmachine.net/showthrea...9#pid21069

You can find the hardware model in the "Upgrade firmware" window:
[Image: attachment.php?aid=1740]

LM5 Power devices with i.MX6 CPU Extra packages (i.MX6 CPU)
I wanted to give some quick feedback. I installed the firmware as soon as it came out and since then I haven't noticed any problems especially with the gauges in Firefox :-)

I use an LM5 Lite (3 DIN units)
Have there been any problems with loading the app on ios with this release? 
I have issues loading the mosiac on ios
Go to Utilities > Vis. configuration and enable "Allow external resources (JS/CSS)". This will disable a security header that prevents visualization from working due to a bug in iOS 15. It is fixed in iOS 16 and we will also add a work-around in the next firmware.