This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

DMX Controller Integration
Hi ; 
I'm using Lixada 512 DMX Decoder one my projects. Red LED's connected to CH1 - Green LED's CH- 2 and Blue to CH-3 
Configured Logic Machine  parameters like on this example  : https://openrb.com/example-dmx-lighting-...-with-lm2/
and ssed this function additionaly :
Code:
function getRgbParts(RGB_variable)
Red=bit.rshift(bit.band(RGB_variable,0xff0000),16)
Green=bit.rshift(bit.band(RGB_variable,0xff00),8)
Blue=bit.band(RGB_variable,0xff)
return Red, Green, Blue
end

The problem is the color on the object 232.600 RGB Color in Logic Machine doesn't match with LED's.
I also tried writing down like this below the group address to understand the situation
Code:
 dmx.set(1,255)
 dmx.set(2,0)
 dmx.set(3,0)

to see Red on LED's.
It worked Red and Green but not for Blue.
I couldn't find what I'm missing any help would be appreciated.
Thanks

Attached Files
.pdf   DMX512-Decoder-User-Manual.pdf (Size: 983.05 KB / Downloads: 11)
How many channels do you have configured in the resident script? Try increasing this value and see if it helps.
Hi admin ;
I'm using 3 channels.Because there is only one DMX decoder.Should i configure more channels than i use ?
Try using 4 or 5 instead of 3.