This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

Read group address in ETS no value
Hi all,

it has been a while since I last fiddled with my KNX installation, so please bear with me if the answer is easy.
I use ayControl as visualisation app, and would like to set the room temperature with a slider. The slider writes the temperature to a group address (Logicmachine only, no connections in ETS), which populates correctly when I check the Logicmachine objects.
However, when I open the ayControl app, the slider stays at its factory default, e.g. it does not read out the group address with the value for the slider. If I change the group address to a "real" ETS group address (meaning an address on a KNX hardware) the slider jumps to that value.
In ETS, when I use the Group Monitor and try to read the group address which is only used in the Logicmachine, I get nothing back.
Any hints?

Many thanks and best regards
Robin
Hi Robin,

Look at this page, i wrote a article how to make a object response on a read request.

http://forum.logicmachine.net/showthread...se#pid1600

BR,

Erwin van der Zwart
Hi Erwin

Works like a charm, many thanks for your quick reply! Great!

Best regards,
Robin