This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

Factory Reset "how to"?
Hello

I must have messed up when I set the ip on a spacelynk

Can find it anymore

Anyhow tried the different factory reset but i just can't get it to work, must be doing something wrong

tried:
-  push button for 10s
-  pushbutton for 10s, relase, push button for 10s 

am I missing something?
Did the LED2 (red) blink as stated in the manual when performing the reset procedure? Check that the device reboots after the reset.
The key is to monitor the LED. Press reset button and LED will go red, after 10s LED will start flashing. Release and press again LED will go RED and after 10 seconds it will start flashing faster. Now it is done.
------------------------------
Ctrl+F5
(02.02.2023, 08:38)Daniel Wrote: The key is to monitor the LED. Press reset button and LED will go red, after 10s LED will start flashing. Release and press again LED will go RED and after 10 seconds it will start flashing faster. Now it is done.

This worked thank you Cool , sadly nowhere in the manual does it mention the led what I can find

only now it doesn't accept my backup, invalid file? the backup is just before I changed the ip
Which fw do you have?
------------------------------
Ctrl+F5
(02.02.2023, 12:10)Daniel Wrote: Which fw do you have?

never mind, got it to work now, renamed it to .tar