This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

Issue adding devices
Friends...
I'm totally new to LM4. I have an Aeon Labs Z-stick Series 2 and I have to integrate it with the LM4. I have tried all the steps as per the guide and forum but my Daemon starts only for 5 seconds and then stops again. I don't understand what to do. Someone help me in detail !!!
Thanks in advance...
Regards
Hima
Are you running the latest firmware and Z-Wave app?
(07.11.2016, 10:32)admin Wrote: Are you running the latest firmware and Z-Wave app?

Yes. They are the latest ones.

Also, when I reboot the system it shows Device isn't responding. Is it usual or there's some issue???
Regards
Hima
Device is not responding might appear if device has not finished loading yet.
Ok.. So I'll try again and wait longer. I used to reload when I got that message and black screen appeared. I'll update after rebooting again.

Is it possible that these two issues are interlinked?

I did reboot again. The device is not responding came and disappeared. But the screen was blank. How do I know that the reboot is over?
Regards
Hima
The only way to know when the device is fully loaded is to look at the second green LED on the device itself.
(07.11.2016, 11:46)admin Wrote: The only way to know when the device is fully loaded is to look at the second green LED on the device itself.

Ok... My second LED is blinking. Could you please help me with adding Z-wave devices??? I'm not able to start Daemon. Can you provide me online support. It's really urgent.
Regards
Hima