This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

Remove second LM from LM Cloud
Hi,

As you can see in attached picture, i have a second LM in my LM Cloud Account. Second LM was a old LM and it doesn't exist anymore. But i can't remove from LM Cloud. It stil there and also this unused LM is the opening page. I need to change everytime to click the button shown on the picture to select real LM.

How can i remove this LM from Cloud account ?

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Close this view by pressing X and then in top right corner are settings with all your LM/networks
------------------------------
Ctrl+F5
(06.02.2023, 11:37)Daniel Wrote: Close this view by pressing X and then in top right corner are settings with all your LM/networks

In the networks, there is only one network (New LM). There is no second network. I deleted all the networks. But this one is still exist Sad
If the other network was created by a different account you have to delete it using that other account.
An engineer of our partner was added access using user access menu of his LM. That engineer left the company. We cannot reach them. Therefore we cannot remove the access from his account. But in the end, this is my LM Cloud account. I must have ability to remove other LM's from my account even it given by other users.