This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

Mosaic function problem
Hi!

When using custom widget editor it is not possible to add it to some function. Example I made thermostat and added that to Climate function.
Saving widget but this parameter is not saved to widget (open edit again and function is empty). Also nothing appears to Function page.

When using predefined thermostat widget, it is automatically added to thermostat function class.

Also I have some custom widget lights what I need to add to Lights function but having problems with that...

LM version:  20211215
Mosaic version: 20230126

How can I still add my custom widgets to function page?
I just tried it and it worked. Can you describe steps to reproduce or make some video?
------------------------------
Ctrl+F5
(09.02.2023, 10:21)Daniel Wrote: I just tried it and it worked. Can you describe steps to reproduce or make some video?

Here is video how I try to add Climate function...
https://www.dropbox.com/s/pe3jydjt3ot7ju...7.mkv?dl=0
Hm.. still works for me, which browser and OS do you use? Can you send be your backup?
Ctrl+F5
(09.02.2023, 10:40)Daniel Wrote: Hm.. still works for me, which browser and OS do you use? Can you send be your backup?

Using Brave browser but tried with Firefox, Edge, Chrome and still no luck (all browsers are up to date).
Windows 10 (up to date)

When sniffing with developer tools, I see that post command is without function or system...
I'm gonna send backup shortly.

If I add any custom background to that widget then function is not saved.
If using predefined backgrounds or just fix colour then function is working...

How to fix it?

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Update Mosaic
Ctrl+F5
(09.02.2023, 14:10)Daniel Wrote: Update Mosaic

Thanks for the update!

Now working like a charm!