This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

Firmware for Logicmachine3
Hi,
I am running a logicmachine 3, firmeware version 20130925
I was wondering if logicmachine3 is still continued and if I could use the firmeware 20150220 for logicmachine3 light available for download on the openrb site to update my device.
If not: is there an archive of discontinued products and a possibility to get the latest firmeware available for my logicmachine3.
Thanks in advance
PIerre
LM3 is a part of current lineup and there are no plans to discontinue firmware releases for it. You can install the firmware that's available on our website. When upgrading from older versions there might be some minor issues with visualization. Contact our support by e-mail if there are any problems and do not forget to make a backup before upgrading Smile
(24.07.2015, 06:16)admin Wrote: LM3 is a part of current lineup and there are no plans to discontinue firmware releases for it. You can install the firmware that's available on our website. When upgrading from older versions there might be some minor issues with visualization. Contact our support by e-mail if there are any problems and do not forget to make a backup before upgrading Smile

Hi
Thanks for the information. I will do my backups and try the upgrade someday over the next weeks.
best regards