This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

FB Editor
After updating FB Editor 1 have two problems:

All visual build scripts are not visable anymore. If i click live monitoring i still can see the blocks and the values.
If i build a script and click "Show and generate" nothing happens. If i try to reload the page it says i have unsaved items.
Update from today solved the problem that i can't see the builds. I can Show and Generate a script but as soon as the logic machine is rebooted the script is gone...
Sounds like a read only SD card, what happens if you create new object and reboot? Is the new object also gone?
(27.02.2023, 17:14)Erwin van der Zwart Wrote: Sounds like a read only SD card, what happens if you create new object and reboot? Is the new object also gone?

Can i check it somewhere? Or is making the SD Card Read Only a setting somewhere?
This simple test what Erwin mention will prove it.
------------------------------
Ctrl+F5
I did but that is not the case, seems FB editor stalls sometimes. Exports the script to json but can't import. Showing the blocks but not saved properly and after restart of FB editor the script is gone...
Can you send me your backup to PM? It worked for me but maybe it is something related with existing diagrams.
------------------------------
Ctrl+F5