This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

Visualization Templates
Hi
Is it possible to find ready visualization templates for LM? I just wondering if there are some ready good looking templates in English , to use it for Visualization. I would like to have it for Local use, and for the remote Cloud ,  I am going to use the Mosaic 3.0. I found some templates inside this forum but its not in English 
Thank you in advanvce.
Most of the visualization in Mosaic is done using predefined widgets. There are no templates for it.
(27.02.2023, 20:44)vmic Wrote: Hi
Is it possible to find ready visualization templates for LM? I just wondering if there are some ready good looking templates in English , to use it for Visualization. I would like to have it for Local use, and for the remote Cloud ,  I am going to use the Mosaic 3.0. I found some templates inside this forum but its not in English 
Thank you in advanvce.

Hi, and thank you for your answer.
I know in Mosaic that we are using predefined functions and objects . I asked if there are some ready templates for the Visualization programming in LM. I want to use the Visualization for Local use only, not in Cloud anyway

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)