This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

Restarting Daemon Script
Hello all,

I've been following the documentation here on how to create an app. On page three there are some instructions and an example URL for restarting the daemon script; 

http://ip/apps/request.lp?password=ADMIN...OURAPPNAME

When I execute this, with the correct details, I get a 400 Bad Request and nothing is logged. Could anyone please offer some advise on whether I'm using the wrong documentation, wrong URL, or how to further debug this issue please?

Many thanks
This will only work if the request origin or referer header is set to the device itself.
If you want to restart the daemon from your app UI then just make a custom .lp handler for it. For testing purposes you can also use a script.
Thanks for that.

I can confirm that be setting the referer header via curl I can restart the daemon. It wasn't clear from the documentation.

I suspect we will integrate into our app eventually.