This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

Zerotier VPN for Iphone
Hi,
I cannot understand the reason why when I try to connect to webserver by Zerotier app for Iphone I cannot reach the device.

No problem with Android instead.

I tried with Safari and Chrome as well.

Any suggestion or report please?

Thanks.

BR.
I never checked it on iOS before. It looks like iOS is blocking websocket while ZeroTier is used on self signed certificate even when HTTP is used. No idea why Apple is doing it but there is nothing we can do here.
------------------------------
Ctrl+F5
I faced with this issue like you.I do not remember clearly how i solved it , but you could change IPv6 Auto-Assign checkbox to checkhed on ZeroTier network settings.
(16.12.2022, 06:21)mkaymak Wrote: I faced with this issue like you.I do not remember clearly how i solved it ,  but you could change IPv6 Auto-Assign checkbox to checkhed on ZeroTier network settings.

I don't think IpV6 will make any difference here, if you solved it can you please check how? I tried it but makes no difference.
Ctrl+F5
ZeroTier RFC4193 (/128 for each device) checked on Zerotier network setting i guess that's solved it.
I tried again but this time on iPhone and it works fine even without any IPv6 settings. It seems that from iOS 16.1.1 it works. My iPad is not getting updates any longer and it does not work on it 15.7.2 We checked on another iPad with 16.1.1 and it worked fine too.
Ctrl+F5
This issue is solved in upcoming firmware, this is iOS bug on iOS15, the bug is fixed in iOS16.
Ctrl+F5