This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

Script for LIGHTS ON/OFF at Sunrise/Sunset
Hi, I´m a total beginner of scripting so is there anyone who can help me.
I need a script for turning some of my lights ON at sunset, and OFF att sunrise, and the possibillity
to set an offset for turning them on and off earlier or later. (Knx-controlled lights 1bit).

Looking forward to get this problem fixed I hope I´ll learn something from it =)

Thanks // Knixxer
(15.11.2016, 06:51)Knixxer Wrote: Hi, I´m a total beginner of scripting so is there anyone who can help me.
I need a script for turning some of my lights ON at sunset, and OFF att sunrise, and the possibillity
to set an offset for turning them on and off earlier or later. (Knx-controlled lights 1bit).

Looking forward to get this problem fixed I hope I´ll learn something from it =)

Thanks // Knixxer

see this post: http://forum.logicmachine.net/showthread.php?tid=14