This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

SP questions
Hi, I have some questions about SP:

1. I have encountered many times that I cannot find the SP device when I push music through "DLNA" and "AirPlay". I am sure that the Ethernet signal is good.

2. There is no sound when some SPs are playing. I have ruled out the possibility that the sound source and speaker are faulty, and I have tried to adjust the volume, but it still does not solve the problem.

3. When multiple SPs are combined for playback, the playback progress cannot be synchronized, and the SP slides are easy to drop.

The above questions need help, thank you.
1. This is a known bug that will be fixed in the next firmware.
2. Hard to say what is it. Might be damaged hardware.
3. Multiple players won't stay in perfect sync, it was not designed to work this way. They will play the same tracks as long as all players have access to them.
(09.03.2023, 11:43)admin Wrote: 1. This is a known bug that will be fixed in the next firmware.
2. Hard to say what is it. Might be damaged hardware.
3. Multiple players won't stay in perfect sync, it was not designed to work this way. They will play the same tracks as long as all players have access to them.

Thank you for your answer. 
When will the next SP firmware be available? 
In addition, can the problems of master and slave control of multi-room SPs be further solved?
No exact timeline for the firmware release yet.
Can you explain in more detail what is not working for you in the master-slave mode?
(14.03.2023, 06:19)admin Wrote: No exact timeline for the firmware release yet.
Can you explain in more detail what is not working for you in the master-slave mode?

1. When the host plays music through "DLNA" and "AirPlay", the playback progress of the slave and the host cannot be synchronized;

2. The SP slave that has been selected in the "Players" function of the SP host will sometimes be automatically deselected, resulting in the SP slave being out of control.
It won't work over AirPlay. It will only work if all players have access to the same source - either local FTP, SMB or a HTTP stream.
(14.03.2023, 09:24)admin Wrote: It won't work over AirPlay. It will only work if all players have access to the same source - either local FTP, SMB or a HTTP stream.

Thank you for your quick reply.
Admin, I have encountered two issues:
Q1:When an SP pushes music through "Qplay", it will be prompted "The device has not yet passed Qplay authentication, and some operations may not be able to function properly".
Q2:When another SP accesses the system configuration, the secondary interface that pops up does not contain any information, such as "System", "Network", etc.

Is there any way to solve these problems?
1. There are no plans to work on improving QPlay support.

2. What do you mean "When another SP accesses the system configuration"?
(11.10.2023, 10:35)admin Wrote: 1. There are no plans to work on improving QPlay support.

2. What do you mean "When another SP accesses the system configuration"?

2.The green LED indicator light of the SP device is not on.The relevant subdirectories of the system configuration are missing,as shown in the screenshot:

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Looks like a corrupted SD card. It should be replaced/reflashed.
I also attempted to restore it using this method, but it was not successful.
Did you replace the SD card or you used the old one?
------------------------------
Ctrl+F5
New SD card, reference method:
https://openrb.com/reflash-logicmachine3...-software/
Did you clear browser cache afterwords?
Ctrl+F5
After using a new SD card, SP cannot reboot and no LED indicator lights are on.
What was the size of SD card used? max is 32GB
Maybe you used wrong recovery image.
Ctrl+F5
8GB,You can send me the recovery image files for both CPU (i.MX6) and CPU (i.MX28) to try it out?
Recovery images for both CPUs can be found here: https://openrb.com/firmwares/
I tried both Recovery images files, but failed to recover SP.