This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

Close connection error
Hello what is the reason for problems with cloud on attached screenshot? Nobody does nothing with LM. Thank you

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Do you have anything in LM error logs?
(20.03.2023, 06:20)admin Wrote: Do you have anything in LM error logs?

I have a lot of Permission Denied mesasges

Do you still get this error or did it stop once LM cloud connected?
(24.03.2023, 08:51)admin Wrote: Do you still get this error or did it stop once LM cloud connected?

It is ok now, but client need to know what happened... Do you have any explanation?

Thank you
This is by design, when restoring backup on a new device cloud will reject connection even if the string is correct, you must accept it in the cloud to make sure this is you not someone just using your backup.
------------------------------
Ctrl+F5
(30.03.2023, 07:55)Daniel Wrote: This is by design, when restoring backup on a new device cloud will reject connection even if the string is correct, you must accept it in the cloud to make sure this is you not someone just using your backup.

Sure, as i know nobody restore configuration. Can i somehow check if there will be any acces or restore in the log file?
Device must reboot to restore the backup so you will see "System start" entry in Alerts.