This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

Cloud trend time is in future
Hi!

Cloud trend is not showing same data as regular trend.
I'm gonna attach picture...

On one chart 18.25 is at 14:00 (this is right time) and in cloud it shows 15:00 what is wrong...

How to correct this?

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

What is your time zone settings in LM and what is your time zone where you are now?
------------------------------
Ctrl+F5
LM time zone is Tallinn/Europe and I am in Tallinn.

Weird part is that when enabling "Live" mode in settings and when refreshing page, chart gonna take end time correctly. But data is one hour in future(hidden)...

Also chart doesn't show until end time. Example start time 00:00 and end time on the same day 14:39 then last part what is visible in chart is 13:00 (picture added)

There's a difference how Mosaic and Trends display the time value. It is not a fixed time but rather a time period which depends on the resolution. Mosaic displays period start, while Trends displays period end. This will be fixed in the next firmware to make the value consistent.
I found that I had old mosaic FW. After update now mosaic data is not one hour in future but one hour in past.
Trend shows numeric data at 14:00 and mosaic trend shows same data at 13:00.

But like I understand that will be fixed with next FW update.

Also found one bug... If using two trends and try to change on first trend date and time then it's behind another trend. Picture attached...

Thanks for the bug report, this will be fixed in the next mosaic version.