This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

Visualization issues
Hey, this is the case. I have a project that uses several LMs, and I need to manage the visualization control of several other LMs in the visualization of the main LM. What I want to achieve is to click an icon in the main LM to jump to the visualization of another LM to control it. I tried to achieve this through "Frame>Url", but it failed.It displays the content 'This content is blocked. Please contact the site owner to resolve this issue.'
-------------------
Can anyone give me some tips ? Thank you in advance.
Main LM: enable "Allow external resources (JS/CSS)" in Utilities > Vis. configuration
Secondary LM: enable "Allow external access via iframe" in Utilities > Vis. configuration
(28.03.2023, 06:04)admin Wrote: Main LM: enable "Allow external resources (JS/CSS)" in Utilities > Vis. configuration
Secondary LM: enable "Allow external access via iframe" in Utilities > Vis. configuration

Thank you a lot, but a small problem has occurred: After I followed your instructions, I couldn't see the secondary LM image from the LogicMachine>Visualization on the main LM, but I could see the secondary LM image from the "Visualization" app on the main LM ,  I don't know what happened.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Is this image uploaded to the LM or do you use some URL link?
------------------------------
Ctrl+F5
The above two screenshots are both from main LM. I added the URL link of secondary LM to the plan named "main page" of main LM. I updated the two screenshots, which may make it easier for you to understand.

Another question is, when main LM accesses secondary LM through a URL, it requires then user name and password to log in to the secondary LM. Is there any way to omit this step?
To not type user and password every time set remember password in user access settings.
------------------------------
Ctrl+F5
This is a bug - "Allow external resources (JS/CSS)" option does not affect the configurator / visu editor. That's why it works in the viewer but not in the editor. This will be fixed in the next version.
Insert a queue for posts related to Visualization: Objects added in the Visualization editing interface will generate a "touch" object table by default.

The objects in LM's "touch" app are displayed in the order of the added objects. Is there any way to arbitrarily change the order of the objects? "Because some devices have multiple objects, and some objects are later considered for addition, they will be displayed at the end of the example table. I want them to follow the previous objects."
Click this button to change element order in Touch: