This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

Help with swipe up and down
Hello, I want to creat a visualization like this. But I meet a problem when I try to swipe on the screen. When I touch a point on a object (or image), I can't swipe up or down, example when I touch in the red region. I can only swipe up or down when I touch a point outside the object, example when I touch to the green region. How can I fix that so I can swipe anywhere on the screen?
Thank you.
[Image: BLA7tUE.png]

I'm sorry if it's hard to understand what I mean. I have uploaded a video to show the problem. It's very hard to scroll to room 7 and below

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/pgti_numTIg
Any solution for this? Thank you
I'm sorry if it's hard to understand what I mean. I have uploaded a video to show the problem. It's very hard to scroll to room 7 and below

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/pgti_numTIg
Visualization uses custom scroll implementation. You can try using native browser scroll instead, maybe it will help.

Custom JavaScript:
Code:
$.fn.perfectScrollbar = function() {}
Custom CSS:
Code:
.layers { overflow-y: auto; }
Nice. I have another question. I have an other javascript file, how can I include it in the visualization like those file? Trying to copy the whole code in the "your code here" section but it didn't work. 

[Image: zrW4Ph2.png]
[Image: eIEJsbM.png]
Use this. Since the loading is asynchronous any further code that relies on the remote script must be placed inside the callback function.
Code:
$(function() {
  $.getScript('path-to-script.js', function() {
    console.log('script loaded');
  });
});