This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

reboot the device
Is possible to reboot the device from script...????
I would like to schedule a reeboot every week or month.
Is there any issue that you're having that requires a frequent reboot? The device is designed for 24/7 operation and should not require to be rebooted if functioning normally.
sometimes the bacnet objects are not updated and i need to reebot the device
please make sure you are using the latest firmware.
Our BacNET implementation is fully tested and approved by BTL, so all should be fine there.
(31.07.2015, 13:05)edgars Wrote: please make sure you are using the latest firmware.
Our BacNET implementation is fully tested and approved by BTL, so all should be fine there.

How can use LM  like BACNET MST gateway BACNET IP.

sorry, I want use LM like gateway BACNET MS/TP to KNX o BACNET IP
Bacnet MS/TP is not supported, only IP
(20.09.2016, 12:36)Thanks for your attention but on datasheet say "BACNET MS/TP " and BACNET IP   admin Wrote: Bacnet MS/TP is not supported, only IP