This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

Homekit app
Remove Security System Target State Status (uint8) as this is totally different value then the previous two.
------------------------------
Ctrl+F5
Hello, I have configured the Homekit application in logic Machine and work perfectly, but when I leave the local network it does not work.
Is a Homepod necessary to use the application outside the local network?

Thanks!
Yes, Homepod is needed for this.
Ok thanks!
is Homepod needed or can Apple TV be used? If I add it, the HomeKit App does not work in LogicMachine...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
We don't have apple TV to test so hard to say, it works with homepod as many users already confirmed.
Do you have any error logs in the Homekit app?
Ctrl+F5
(25.09.2023, 12:42)Daniel Wrote: We don't have apple TV to test so hard to say, it works with homepod as many users already confirmed.
Do you have any error logs in the Homekit app?

It works with apple tv  Smile
I've been using the HomeKit integration for a little while and it's great and generally works well, but a few things I've found that are missing that would make it perfect for me:
  • Support for the optional attributes (as defined in the HAP Protocol Specifcation) in Window Coverings (specifically the tilt angles) - used for blinds which have both lift and tilt controls
  • RGBW Lighting
Dear Admin,

in the video you use RGB lighting but what datapoints did you connect as the homekit app only now shows (rgb) as value and nothing more.
(yours show on/off and RGB But it is not clear what kind of datatype the RGB value is)
232.600 RGB
Ctrl+F5
Is it possible to get Hikvision NVR stream into home app?
There is some information in documentation but maybe someone have some code what to share...
I have no idea where to start...
You need some extra software to convert the camera stream to a format that Homekit understands and some hardware like RPi to run it.
Is there a max on homekit devices?
Limit is 150 devices.
Hello!

I'm getting these errors in Homekit log:

Code:
2024.03.27 14:25:05 [Core:IPAccessoryServer] Out of resources (outbound buffer too small).
2024.03.27 14:25:01 [Core:IPAccessoryServer] Out of resources (outbound buffer too small).
2024.03.27 14:24:56 [Core:IPAccessoryServer] Out of resources (outbound buffer too small).
2024.03.27 14:24:51 [Core:IPAccessoryServer] Out of resources (outbound buffer too small).
2024.03.27 14:24:48 [Core:IPAccessoryServer] Out of resources (outbound buffer too small).
2024.03.27 14:24:19 [Core:IPAccessoryServer] Out of resources (outbound buffer too small).
2024.03.27 14:24:16 [Core:IPAccessoryServer] Out of resources (outbound buffer too small).
2024.03.27 14:24:09 Accessory Server State did update: Running.

Also in app, system shows "Updating" quite long time (about 20-40 seconds). 
I have about 70 devices (30 dimmable lamps, 13 smoke sensors, 13 moving sensor, 12 room thermostats and few curtains).

Firmware Version: 20240219
Homekit app : 20240205

Does this on both newtorks - local and via 4G
Check PM