This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

W4K - App store problem!
Hello,

I want to update the Touch 3 application in App store in Wiser for КNX (Firmware 2.8.0). I have the following error: "Signature is not valid for the selected package." With other apps it gives me the same error.

Is the problem with my controller or Schneider?

Thank you in advance for your help.

Best regards,

Nayden Kereshki
It is SE, you will need new fw to unlock it again. No new FW is not yet ready Smile
------------------------------
Ctrl+F5
Hi, 

Many thanks, Daniel. 

Did I do something wrong?

Regards,

Nayden
No nothing you could do, as far I know everyone is affected.
Ctrl+F5
Мany thanks!
This is Crazy how SE work in reverse!!!!
Best Regards,
SE says that they fixed this last Friday. It should work without fw upgrade.
Ctrl+F5
I get the identical error when installing Touch 3. I had therefore already done a fw upgrade. To latest version 2.8.2. from 31-05-2023. Unfortunately no improvement. Then I searched the forum and read this thread with the identical problem Has it been solved for you yet? If anyone knows a solution, I'd love to hear it.
Hello,
I apologize for the late reply. For me the problem is solved, but after I updated the firmware to 2.8.3 there is a new problem with the value visualization in Touch 3. In version 2.8.0 the text of these values was bold, but in version 2.8.3 they are not. This issue is only for the mobile app. They are almost invisible.

Best regards,
Nayden Kereshki