This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

Create SSL Certificate
Dear Open RB
You can have to create SSL Certificate from system config -> services -> http SSL Certificate?
Is the same using the app ssl certificate?
The certificate remains only valid for local LM IP address.?

thank
If you create manually SSL certificate then you can freely choose the domain, if you use our SSL cert app then you can only use our domain. SSL cert will work only locally if used on via app.
------------------------------
Ctrl+F5
Default and automatically generated certificates are self-signed meaning that browsers will either display a security warning or will refuse to connect completely. LM SSL certificate app provides a signed certificate from Let's Encrypt which is accepted by all browsers. Such certificates are assigned to a domain name, you cannot assign a valid certificate to an IP address.
Dear EMBEB
I have had some problems with the SSL certificate that the LM generates.
I can load in LM a SSL certificate a third-party . How I can load it?
How I can download the SSL certificate generated by LM to I can load to other server?
Each LM should have a different key and certificate.
I didn't understood the answer. Can you answer each one please?

1. I can load in LM a SSL certificate a third-party . How I can load it?

2. How I can download the SSL certificate generated by LM to I can load to other server?
1. System config > Services > HTTP SSL certificate

2. Sharing keys between several devices is a bad security practice. For this reason we don't provide an option to download SSL private key from LM.