This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

Recovery from broken SD
Hi

I have an old Logicmachine 3 re:actor in an old installation.

The SD-card has been partly corrupted. I have managed to recover partition 2 and 3. I tried to replace partition one with a partition from the newly recovered SD card. 
That got the unit to boot and I can login with the old password. But the data is corrupted.

I think the problem is that I am running a boot image for the latest software and with a 4G partition space. But the partition space is 8G on the old system and running old files. I.e. a mixed new/old system.

Can I get hold of an image from approx 2018?
Or is there a way to manually load the recovery data from the old SD-card to the latest revision?
I have tried putting the Database-file on the data partion manually but that didnt work.
You can try the following:
1. Flash recovery image onto a new uSD card
2. Install correct firmware
3. Using Linux PC or VM delete all files from the 3rd partition of the new card
4. Copy all files from the old card's 3rd partition to the new card
(25.05.2023, 07:14)admin Wrote: You can try the following:
1. Flash recovery image onto a new uSD card
2. Install correct firmware
3. Using Linux PC or VM delete all files from the 3rd partition of the new card
4. Copy all files from the old card's 3rd partition to the new card

Yep that worked!

Thanks