This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

Scene recall
Hi
I'm starting to use scenes to replace a damaged event module with LM, in scenes is it possible to call a scene from another, since they are programmed like this in the event module?

Thank you
To prevent infinite loops one scene cannot call another directly. You can use event scripts to run scenes instead: https://openrb.com/docs/lua.htm#scene.run
Hi
what would be the best solution, put all the addresses in a single scene or create multiple scenes to call them via script.
Both in terms of development simplicity and execution speed.

Thank you
If you can use a single scene for all objects then use it.
(25.05.2023, 12:37)admin Wrote: If you can use a single scene for all objects then use it

I try but probaly is a problem use only one scene, I see is possible inside the master scene set a bit to trig other scene, if i try this, have a problem ?

Tank's