This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

wiser for KNX and KNX IP Interface
hello,
I have a wiser for KNX which in connected to my KNX installation, my objective is to have this wiser communicate which another KNX installation which does not have a wiser.
For this i have installed a KNX IP interface in the another installation, in the configuration of my wiser in "KNX connection" I choose "IP tunneling" and i enterd the IP address of my KNX IP interface and i communicate very well with the another installation.
my problem is that the equipement of the KNX installation where the wiser is no longer reacts with the wiser. how to control both installation at the same time with the wiser
Yon need IP router for this to work.
------------------------------
Ctrl+F5
(28.07.2023, 07:38)Daniel Wrote: Yon need IP router for this to work.

please can you explain me how to do this
Instead of KNX IP interface you must use KNX IP router, it will work out of the box. KNX mode should be Tp-uart.
Ctrl+F5
(28.07.2023, 11:55)Daniel Wrote: Instead of KNX IP interface you must use KNX IP router, it will work out of the box. KNX mode should be Tp-uart.

In TP UART mode the wiser does not send information to the ip router. i have the impression that in this mode the wiser only broadcasts on its KNX port.
I would like to know if it is possible to create 2 tunnels in "IP tunneling" mode so i install 2 IP interface on my 2 site
If you use IP router then it will work, LM/W4k talks over multicast not tunneling.
Ctrl+F5