This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

Temperature warning
Good morning,
A client needs to be advised when this error incoming "temperature warning".
Is there a way to sand an email or notification or a telegram message at the event?
Best regards Cristian
Status monitoring script: https://forum.logicmachine.net/showthrea...66#pid3466
Temperature warning code is 0x0F

But instead of sending notifications you should find the root cause and fix it. This is usually caused by having too many KNX devices on a single KNX/TP line and sending too many telegrams to the TP bus from LM. Things to consider:
- Check that scripts use grp.checkwrite instead of grp.write where appropriate.
- Check that Modbus send delta and write to bus is setup according to the project needs.
- Install Group monitor app on LM and check if there are any duplicate telegrams.
(25.05.2023, 11:41)admin Wrote: Status monitoring script: https://forum.logicmachine.net/showthrea...66#pid3466
Temperature warning code is 0x0F

But instead of sending notifications you should find the root cause and fix it. This is usually caused by having too many KNX devices on a single KNX/TP line and sending too many telegrams to the TP bus from LM. Things to consider:
- Check that scripts use grp.checkwrite instead of grp.write where appropriate.
- Check that Modbus send delta and write to bus is setup according to the project needs.
- Install Group monitor app on LM and check if there are any duplicate telegrams.

Thanks for the help.
Yes, I'm agree with you, my will it is to know when there is the problem. Because in this way I hope to catch the right moment and understand who generate the problem.
Best regards Cristian