This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

IP communication between LSS 100100 and MTN6500 0103 as line couplers?
Communication between LSS 100100 configured with address 1.1.0 on line 1 with active KNX ip characteristics, default multicast address with 6 ip router mtn 6500 0103 located in other areas configured with 1.2.0 to 1.7.0 with the same multicast address does not work for me . All IP router equipment have the default temulticast address 224.0.23.12 and port 3671.
All the devices respond to ping within the network but I only control the TP line that is connected to the LSS 100100. The IP router devices are without filters, just like the LSS 100100.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Check wit IT if ports are not blocked.
------------------------------
Ctrl+F5
They tell me that they do not have restrictions for that port that appears open for IP ROUTERS and blocked for LSS 100100. And in the configurations there is no way to enable it, but I did a follow-up with Wireshark and at some point if any packet went out to the multicast address through that port from the address of LSS 100100. attached screenshots

Drop a screenshot from knx settings.
Ctrl+F5
sorry for taking so long to reply

This all looks good, i still think it is IT, can you connect it to a none managed switch and see if it works?
Ctrl+F5
I think the same thing because I moved the LSS 100100 to another block and connected them with a personal switch and I take the orders by IP the local controller that I have in that block. They tell me that the port appears blocked only for LSS100100. Something in the client's network is blocking that port?
Best regards, I was able to solve the problem by placing an Archer C24 TP link (router mode) between the LSS100100 controller and before entering the customer network. but I don't know why this happens. confirms that it is a problem on the customer's network.