This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

EnOcean Antenna length
Dear all,

I started using an EnOcean device and it works perfectly. But since the LM3:Reactor sits in the cellar we have some "dead spots" at home. I 'd like to move the antenna to a more suitable place which would require a longer antenna cable. Is this possible, and if yes, is there an extension available to put between the original antenna cable and the LM3?

Best regards,
Robin
Hi Robin,
you are welcome to use either LogicMachine Ambient or any regular EnOcean repeater for this purpose.
Hi Edgars

The LogicMachine Ambient look great, but since I only need the repeater function I'll go for a small repeater that I can hide in the wall. Many thanks for the idea, haven't thought of it.

Best regards,
Robin
Now using an Eltako Repeater, works perfectly with only 0.9W standby loss.