This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

copy obj from one Lm to another one
Hi, 

i want to copy the same objects from one lm to another i have 2x LM5 Lite + EXT (imx6) both on the same LAN with DHCP
both are SW 20230607

when i try the import neighbors button in utilities it fails with error code, import result " Error: 500 internal server error" 
( i have enabled remote services and entered a password, also checked the allow only exported object box etc and ticked the export box for the obj i want to export).

What could be the problem?
Can you provide a backup from your device via PM so we can test this issue locally? You can also try using LM Sync app from the store instead of the import neighbor feature.
Thanks for the backup. The issue is caused by exporting objects without datatypes (1/6/43 and 1/6/52). Assign a datatype to these objects and it should work.