This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

bug - icon size in visualisation design tool
Hello there,

Got myself a brand new LM5, FW 20161125 (that's what is says).
'Upgraded' from HomeLynk FW 1.3.0 (via 1.5.1) (backup / restore) my existing project without issues.

But, when trying to change/add icons to layouts in design mode, the icons already in place are much smaller then originally designed (120x120), properties now indicate 56x56 and it is not possible to change the size (always changes back to 56x56 when applied).
Same thing for newly added icons.
Same thing on newly created layouts.

Size of the icons, when the visu is seen 'life' on iPad or PC browser, seems correct.

Seems like a visu design tool issue.

Thanks for looking into this and thanks for an otherwise neat product.

Cheers,
Hendrik
Thanks for bug report, can you send us a backup of your project via e-mail?
Works fine in both Firefox and Chrome with latest beta firmware. We are busy testing it and will send you a new version once it is ready.
(07.12.2016, 09:05)admin Wrote: Works fine in both Firefox and Chrome with latest beta firmware. We are busy testing it and will send you a new version once it is ready.

Were you able to reproduce under FW 20161125 or am I looking at a upgrade/backup/restore hickup?

Anyway, I'm standing by if you need me for testing on a new firmware

Cheers,
Hendrik
(07.12.2016, 09:05)admin Wrote: Works fine in both Firefox and Chrome with latest beta firmware. We are busy testing it and will send you a new version once it is ready.

I downloaded FW 20161205 and upgraded.
Now all seems fine on the visualisation design part so thank you :-)

There is another problem but I'll make a new post.